Coordinador de las activiades del Comité Científico
La Fundación Stop Sanfilippo desea cubrir una plaza de coordinador de proyectos ciéntificos cara a reforzar el control y seguimiento de cada proyecto financiado, asi como explorar nuevas opciones manteniendo la interloución entre investigadores y comité cientifico.
El trabajo se realizará desde casa y a tiempo parcial con una estimación inicial de 16 horas semanales y un salario bruto de 10.000€
Interesados remitir CV y carta de motivaciónn a la dirección de correo firstname.lastname@example.org
Coordinator of the Scientific Board activities in the Stop Sanfilippo Foundation.
The candidate will work under the direction/supervision of the Foundation President and participate in the drafting, planning, implementation and execution of projects evaluation by the scientific board for further considerations in the Stop Sanfilippo Foundation.
The participation in the processes execution would include the following activities:
- Projects evaluation. Coordinator will participate in the generation and drafting of standard operating procedure documents that will be the basis of the scientific board activity implementations.
- Will be a communication partner intermediary between organizations applying for Stop Sanfilippo Foundations grant support, the Stop Sanfilippo scientific board and the foundation itself.
- Will monitor requirements, progress of projects and tasks involving organizations that apply for Stop Sanfilippo financial support in applied and clinical research, with the aim to improve the quality of life and therapeutic opportunities San Filippo disease patients.
- Will coordinate information exchange with grant applicant organizations, including defined initial application forms, intermediate and final reports.
- Will assist scientific board specialists during project evaluations, and facilitate the production and management of goal and target specifications.
- Will assist in the resolution of any conflicts to minimize potential risks during Project evaluation.
- Will work to ensure administrative support to the Scientific Board that conform to quality, time, and Stop Sanfilippo Foundation stipulations, facilitating working conditions that permit project personnel to implement the development and implementation work in the most time-effective manner.
- Will maintain an appropriate relationship with grant applicants and Scientific Board members, and ensure that project results are visible to Stop Sanfilippo committee.
- Will maintain the Foundation web and social networks updated in regard to grants approved and scientific relevant information.
- Scientific Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability in meeting and teleconference organization
- Expertise in office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Adobe Acrobat required
- Ability to manage multiple requests, train staff and work collaboratively to achieve goals required
- Self-motivated, resourceful, highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent Spanish/English oral and written communication skills required
- General understanding of rare disease, advanced therapies and clinical environment.
- Project Management experience and/or experience managing projects/work threads a plus
- Excellent active listening skills
- Proven ability to interact effectively with diverse stakeholders
- Strong organizational and planning skills, along with attention to detail and ability to effectively manage multiple activities.
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently
- Ability to identify work flow blockades, conflicts and facilitate resolution
- Experience in grant preparations or evaluation.